BCEF is a community of volunteers, donors and staff working together to serve people battling breast cancer. Join our team at a fundraising event, pitch in at the office or help our outreach team reach more people in need. Volunteers are the heart and soul of BCEF!
We are dedicated to making sure that volunteering for BCEF is a positive and meaningful experience for you. On behalf of the entire BCEF family, we would like to thank you for your support and look forward to working with you.
To volunteer with BCEF, email us at email@example.com
Need more info? Call Tea Ainsworth, Operations Manager 932-6020 ext. 101 or firstname.lastname@example.org
When you volunteer at BCEF, your employer may make a charitable contribution on behalf of the time you spend with us. For more details and to designate BCEF as the beneficiary of your volunteer hours, please contact email@example.com and your human resources department.
Ongoing Volunteer Opportunities
- Ideal for folks who are detailed-oriented, tech savvy and prefer to work independently.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and database experience required.
- Sample duties include: data entry, event prep, mail merges and general administrative support.
Team: Development & Volunteers
Direct Mail Campaigns
- Ideal for people who like to work in groups and don’t mind repetitive tasks.
- Sample duties include: stuffing, sealing and stamping bulk mail projects.
* Bonus if you have neat handwriting and can hand-address personal letters *
- Volunteer tasks vary from event to event.
- General tasks may include: registration and greeters, event set-up and auction monitors, cheering stations, hospitality, and loading & unloading.
- For some events, attending a volunteer orientation may be required.
- Represent BCEF at community events.
- Refer all inquiries for assistance to BCEF Programs staff.
- Outreach volunteers are required to complete a short training orientation.
Got a LOT of time on your hands? Ask us about our Super Volunteer Openings!